Wednesday, December 06, 2017

~Birthday Freebies~






If you're like me, then you love free things... especially on my birthday! Here is a website that has 101 freebies for your birthday. I've already signed up for about 50 of them.


 http://thefrugalgirls.com/birthday-freebies

They have links for free shakes, food, items, pretty much anything. You will have to sign up for things, but what's a little typing when free food is involved?


( if I knew how to get the links on to this post, I would.. but for right now, you're going to have to click a few times. )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ephesians 4:29-30 KJV.

29 Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.

30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.