Wednesday, March 28, 2018

~Modest Outfit of the Day. Episode 5~

With the cooler weather still going on, it's high time that Spring comes! Don't you think? Let's have a " Bring on Spring" rally, and maybe we'll get the attention of the weatherman.
Anywho, back to my reason for making this post... Here is my latest outfit.
I shall call it, "I've Got The Spring Blues".

You may remember these ankle boots from this post from February






Please forgive my awkward attempts at nonchalant posing

It was still a little cold, so I layered an undershirt from Walmart for added warmth.


Shirt- Ross for $7.99
Skirt- Thrift store for $2.99
Shoes- Walmart for $5.00
Layered undershirt- Walmart for $1.97


Are you more relaxed with your personal style, or do you like to dress up for every event?
I'm a mix of both. During the week I'm more relaxed in my style choices, but once Friday comes you won't see me in a teeshirt-jean -skirt combo. ~smile~  


Blessings! 
Abigail. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Ephesians 4:29-30 KJV.

29 Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.

30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.