Sunday, February 18, 2018

~Modest Outfit Of The Day. Episode 3~

For today's outfit, I went for a comfortable but chic look. A classic outfit of  jean paired with  black.

My inspiration for this outfit was the West; sort of a cowboy-ish look.

I also am excited to show you my new boots I got for the warm Spring months at Walmart!

Side note: It was very windy so my hair wasn't behaving itself.











My outfit:
Shirt- Goodwill for $5.00
Skirt- Church-owned thrift store for $2.99
Ankle Boots- Walmart on sale for $5.00

I really love this shirt, but since it's already in the 70's and it's still Winter, I won't be able to wear it much longer. I'm very sad to say goodbye to all my adorable winter button-ups, but I'm so excited for warmer weather. Summer is definitely my season!

Blessings! 
Abigail Joy  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Ephesians 4:29-30 KJV.

29 Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.

30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.