Monday, March 12, 2018

~Modest Outfit of the Day: Episode 4~

For Sunday's outfit, I wanted to get the feel of spring. As I'm sure you know, spring is right around the corner, and I am so ready for warmer weather and greener nature! 


Peach blossoms


I also have a new hair cut  that I want to show off a little, along with my new shoes!
These were taken on the side of a Dollar General. {smile} I thought
it would be artsy-fartsy  to have them taken somewhere else besides right outside my home. 
 My Mother let me borrow her sweater since all mine were too old and threadbare for the public eye and it is still a little chilly outside.


Shirt - Thrift store for about a $1.00
Skirt- Made by me
Shoes- Goodwill for $6.00
Sweater- My Mother's

I didn't really have any inspiration for this outfit, except that I had some new items in my closet that I wanted to wear. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ephesians 4:29-30 KJV.

29 Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.

30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.