Tuesday, January 02, 2018

~ Bible Reading Plans For 2018~


Even though it is almost the third day of 2018, there is still time to start a Bible reading plan!
I was thrilled when I found this page full of reading plans today. I am currently reading through the New Testament in a month, and I will add the 5-day one year reading plan on top of this.  Here is the PDF for my current plan...  5 Day One Year Reading Plan


This is the page I am talking about.  It has a lot of different reading plans that seem easy to follow.  They even has a plan for you to read at your own pace. I am very excited to start my one year plan!



You could also use The One Year Bible. We have used this for about three or four years in a row; it is easy to use, and you can buy the Bible or use it online. You choose your own Bible version or language. There is a different reader for every Bible version ( the KJV uses Max Mclean)   Here is The One Year Bible Online page that we use.

I hope I have helped you in your search for a reading plan! Blessings! Abigail.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ephesians 4:29-30 KJV.

29 Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.

30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.