Friday, February 01, 2019

~ A Surprise for You~

In this post right here I said that a surprise would be in the near future, and that "near future" is now! The surprise is
... dun.. dun dun... DUN

my YouTube channel I recently started

called


The Broke Historian

 (you'll also see that I changed my Google name to A.J. The Broke Historian)

I named it "The Broke Historian" because I wanted to show my progress as a self-taught historian, while being "broke". I'm very excited to show what I learn and buy on this journey.
There's not much on there right now, but as time progresses more will be added. I will be "vlogging"  my experiences with Living History events, showing how I made my clothing for those events, and a whole lot more all while I'm on a little or no expenses budget. So, please, go take a look-see!

 

If you are unable to watch the video, click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ephesians 4:29-30 KJV.

29 Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.

30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.