Monday, November 14, 2016

~This..Is Satisfaction.~

This... is satisfaction .

An empty sink.
Clean kids ready for church.
A quiet school time.
Toys put up nicely, or just put up.
Kisses from an earthy mouth.
'Flowers'
Drawings featuring me.
'I wub you!'
An untouched dessert on the counter.
Whispers then laughs.
Brothers coming in with smiles.
When sisters help cook.
Tiny shoes, socks and clothing.
zdthnfgzxfshfhgfh
'I'm helping you type' hands.
No cow-licks.
When little ones brush my hair.
Compliments that don't make sense. (You smell yummy!)
Painting tiny nails.
Matching clothes.
This... is satisfaction.




I wrote this when I was 15, and it still applies today. I hope this blesses you today.
A. J. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ephesians 4:29-30 KJV.

29 Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.

30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.