Wednesday, July 31, 2019

~Why I'm Not Posting as Much...Writer's Block~

The truth of the matter is, I have no motivation to write. 
I really, really want to write and to share my thoughts, but recently I haven't had anything to write about. 
Recently, I bought four new, clean, never used notebooks at a Back-to-School Sale at the good 'ol Wally- World, and I was so excited to start writing in them, but alas! They have sat on my shelf for a few weeks now, gathering dust. 
Waiting. Waiting. Waiting. 
I know I am going to start writing again. I am just not sure when, but I will.
I think I have a case of Writer's Block.
Hopefully I can chisel me something useful out of this Block, 
but until then I will wait.
~~~~~
Much Love, 
Abigail Joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ephesians 4:29-30 KJV.

29 Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.

30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.