Thursday, November 08, 2018

~My Shop~

Since it's getting close to Christmas, I thought it is about time that I shared my Etsy shop, Sew Cute Handcrafted Gifts   I have a nice ( I think their nice anyway) selection of homemade gifts for almost every occasion.



I have crocheted cotton washcloths in various colors



I have a few baby receiving blankets



and some various pot holder's 


These were actually made by my younger sister


And I also have a lot of other items on there....






and more! New items are added every month or week so make sure you save my shop to come to later!

I hope I can help your Christmas list get smaller this year!
Blessings, Abigail Joy


















2 comments:

  1. I haven't seen the orange ones. They are pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the orange ones as well, and I don't even care for the color orange.

      Delete

Ephesians 4:29-30 KJV.

29 Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.

30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.