Friday, March 01, 2019

~Daffy-dills and Wildflowers~

Spring is right around the corner, my second favorite time of year.  I don't know what it is, but at the same time every year I get the urge to do something. Something great. Something adventurous. Something out of the blue. 
I usually end up getting a haircut, or something less risky like clean my room. 

I recently had the joys of staying with my brother and his wife while my lovely sister-in-law was on bedrest after giving birth to a beautiful baby girl. The new mama needed some help getting back on her feet, my brother was missing some of his sister's cooking, and their dog was upset because she wasn't getting all the attention; so I stayed for a hot-minute to take care of them all. 
One day, to give mama and baby a few bits to themselves, I  went outside and got a few pictures of the flora and fauna of the coming spring. 






















"Daffy-dills" are my favorite flowers for the simple reason that they are always among the first to appear after the cool, wet, season of winter.

Are there any spring arrivals at your home?

2 comments:

  1. Are those the yellow flowers I always drive over accidentally when I go visit them? LOL! If so, they look pretty good this year.

    ReplyDelete

Ephesians 4:29-30 KJV.

29 Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.

30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.